Given the current political crisis in Italy and the repercussions this crisis is having on other EU Member States as well as the Eurozone as a whole, our experts will discuss possible scenarios for Italy and the Eurozone, including the positioning of Germany and the European Central Bank and the importance of a European Stability Fund in order to avoid surges of spreads like the one that is currently occurring.
- Stefano Bartolini, Peter Mair Chair in Comparative Politics, EUI
- Henrik Enderlein, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Sciences Visiting Fellow; Hertie School of Governance / Jacques Delors Institute Berlin
- Ramon Marimon, Professor of Economics and Pierre Werner Chair, EUI
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, Professor of Economics with Sciences Po Paris and the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin; Tommaso Padoa Schioppa chair at EUI
- Roundtable on the result of the Italian elections, held at the European University Institute on 7 March 2018
- 2017: Europe’s Bumper Year of Elections, Conference held at the European University Institute on 8-9 March 2018